Below are answers to many frequently asked questions regarding registered accounts. If the answer to your question isn't listed, please email our knowledgeable Customer Care team using the form on our "Contact Us" page.
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I create an account?
- Why should I create an account?
- How do I save my payment information ?
- How do I sign up to receive promotions?
- How do I save my shipping information?
- How old do I need to be to create an account?
- What does "Please verify your account" mean?
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Forgot my password” link found on the login page. An email with a reset link will be sent to you.
If you know your password and would like to reset it, you can log into your account and reset your password on the "Account Settings" page.
There are multiple ways to create an account:
• Click on the person icon in the upper-right corner, select "Create an Account" and enter your information
• During checkout, you can click the "Create Account" link in the "Your Saved Items" area
• After placing an order, you'll be invited to complete your account by entering a password. All of the information provided during checkout will be saved to your new account if the "Save payment and shipping information" box is checked.
Once you have created an account, we will send you a verification email. Click the link provided in that email to verify your account.
Creating an account offers many benefits. It allows you to store payment and shipping information for easier ordering in the future, provides status updates on current orders, logs your order history for later reference and lets you create lists of products for easy reordering.
To save your payment information, log in to your account. Go to "My Account," select “Payment Methods” and click “Add New Payment Method.” You can also save your payment information during the checkout process if you are logged in to your account.
Periodically, promotions and special offers are sent to our customers through email. Registered customers can choose the type of emails received by clicking “My Account,” then “Communication Preferences.”
Don't have an account? You can still sign up for our mailing list by entering your email address into the box at the bottom of our web page.
To save your shipping information, log in to your account. Go to “My Account,” select “Address Book” and click “Add A New Address.” You can also save your shipping information during the checkout process if you are logged in to your account.
Our site asks for age-identifying information from our visitors to tailor/customize the visitor's experience. We do not collect personally identifiable information for children under 16 years. Additionally, we do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information on our site for children under 16 years.
If a child under the age of 16 registers without parental or guardian permission, then the parent or guardian can review the information that we have collected from his or her child online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of his or her child's personal information by contacting us at 1-888-205-3324 or
When you created your account, an email was sent to confirm or verify your account. Within the email is a link that verifies that you created the account. Click that link to complete your account setup process.
Once verified, you can save addresses and payments, update communication preferences and access orders. If you didn't receive a link to verify your account, please contact our Customer Care team by using the "Contact Us" email form.